We deliver exceptional care for a range of orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries. We specialize in common and complex problems, including lower back pain, concussion, and arthritis. People from all over western Pennsylvania choose our program because of our track record for successful treatment.
The Orthopaedic Institute at Allegheny Health Network: Why choose us?
Physicians at AHN focus on treating orthopaedic conditions affecting the joints, bones, and soft tissue. Our top priority is helping you return to your favorite activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Highlights of our program include:
- Teams of specialists: AHN is home to nationally recognized physicians who focus on orthopaedic conditions such as lower back pain and arthritis. We combine decades of experience with some of the latest treatments to help you achieve exceptional results. Find out more about orthopaedic divisions.
- Effective care: Our primary care sports medicine physicians relieve pain in athletes and active people using nonsurgical treatments. Care may include injections, such as cortisone shots, or physical therapy. Read more about primary care sports medicine.
- Minimally invasive surgery: We perform complex procedures, including knee replacement surgery, using the latest surgical technologies and tiny incisions. Many people are back to their favorite activities in weeks, not months. Learn more about robotic and minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery.
Expert care for everyday pain and sports injuries
We offer some of the latest treatments, including new spine surgery technologies that are not widely available. Our broad range of treatments can help you achieve lasting relief.
Common problems and sports injuries we treat include:
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hand and upper extremity problems
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
Other orthopaedic conditions we treat
Some orthopaedic conditions start with mild symptoms that worsen over time. Others start suddenly, causing pain that’s nearly unbearable. No matter the diagnosis, you can count on us to help you feel better.
Orthopaedic conditions we treat include:
- Bone cancer
- Complications from weak or brittle bones (osteoporosis)
- Injuries from serious accidents (orthopaedic trauma)