Home infusion therapy is essential for many patients who have an acute or chronic illness and want to avoid hospitalization or frequent trips to their doctor’s office. Through Allegheny Health Network’s Healthcare @ Home program, you can receive intravenous medications and nutritional support in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
We provide a wide range of therapies such as:
- Antibiotics (antifungal or antivirals)
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Enteral therapy
- Pain management
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Inotropic therapies for end-stage heart failure
- Steroids and many injectables for hemophilia
When you call Allegheny Health Network’s Healthcare @ Home program, you’ll also have access to a team of experienced, caring professionals who will personalize your infusion therapy treatment for a better patient experience:
- Pharmacists who develop customized, home infusion therapy care plans for in-home treatment
- Infusion specialists who provide a nursing plan of care and coordinate your care with your home health provider
- Nutrition support teams who design and monitor your diet by tube or IV feedings
- Pain management and supportive care teams who manage acute or chronic pain
To Reach Us
To arrange for infusion therapy services, please call 1.800.381.8080.