Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
Allegheny Health Network Home Medical Equipment (AHNHME) improves the quality of life of our patients while giving them back their independence.
Our team of respiratory therapists, assistive technology professionals (ATP), orthotic fitters, and service/repair specialists help you select from top-quality equipment and supplies to support your recovery needs. Our goal is to improve or enhance your comfort and independence so you can continue your recovery at home.
Respiratory equipment and services
AHNHME offers the latest technology in respiratory equipment to match your personal health needs. Our experienced staff will also walk you through your equipment’s use, care, and supply management while answering any questions you may have about your condition so that you can heal at home comfortably and safely.
We can match you to the right oxygen delivery system for
your health needs, including:
- Lightweight portable units
- Home filling systems
Our comprehensive integrated sleep management program
fits your unique health plan. We can provide:
- CPAP and bi-level equipment
- Large selection of interface options
- Mask/supply replenishment program
- PAP (positive airway pressure) Adherence Program — In collaboration with a patient’s physician and sleep technologists, dedicated staff members monitor and coach patients to achieve optimal results from the PAP therapy
Our team of respiratory therapists will work with your
doctor to establish an individualized plan of care.
- Invasive and non-invasive (NIV) equipment
- Heated humidification
Other respiratory devices
- Tracheostomy equipment and supplies
Rehab mobility equipment and services
To help you keep your mobility and independence, our experienced assistive technology professionals (ATP) and certified rehab technicians can provide:
- Standard Power Wheelchairs
- Complex Power Wheelchairs
Other mobility products
- Seating – backrests and cushions
- Shower chairs
- Vehicle lifts
- Portable ramps
- In-home wheelchair repairs
- Pressure mapping system
Orthotics and compression garments
Our specialized staff works with the entire medical team, including physicians, physiatrists, athletic trainers, therapists, and family members to provide treatment that aids in the healing process.
- Orthotics (adult, pediatric geriatric)
- Off-the-shelf and custom
- Sports bracing
- Bone stimulators
- Compression garments
- Ready-to-wear compression stocking/sleeve
- Custom compression stocking/sleeve
- Burn garments
Additional home medical equipment available
- Bedside commodes
- Shower chairs
Hospital Beds and Equipment
- Hospital beds — manual and semi-automatic
- Patient lifts
- Pressure-reducing support surfaces
- Ford City
We accept most medical insurance, including Medicare and
Medicaid. Please call 1-800-272-3233 to verify your insurance coverage.
To reach us
Any questions about our products or services? Please e-mail us at:
To arrange for medical equipment and supplies, please call 1-800-381-8080.