Thoracic Surgery at Saint Vincent Hospital
Saint Vincent Hospital offers the complete range of thoracic surgical services. The thoracic surgical team is supported by board certified practitioners in pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology and cardiac surgery.
There is also a state-of-the-art laboratory for pulmonary function testing and numerous providers for upper gastrointestinal endoscopies.
Our Services Include:
- Traditional Maze Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Maze Surgery
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Off-Pump Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Congestive Heart Failure
- Thoracic Surgery
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS)
- Lung Resection
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
To learn more about these procedures or to find out if you are a candidate, contact Saint Vincent Cardiothoracic Surgeons at 814-456-9197.