Westfield Memorial Hospital
For more than 75 years, Westfield Memorial Hospital has served the people of western New York. You have stood by us, helping us continue our mission of providing quality care that meets the health needs of your communities.
We continue to invest in new medical technology and additional health care services, thanks to our affiliation with Saint Vincent Hospital and the Allegheny Health Network. As we do so, we strive to maintain the ease and familiarity of the community hospital you know.
WMH: providing the care you need
Westfield Memorial Hospital offers the care you need close to home, including:
- Dedicated, experienced team: Our support starts at registration and continues through to our skilled and caring doctors, nurses and technicians. Our staff is known for going the extra mile, such as running to the store for a forgotten necessity or giving a ride home.
- Top specialists: You have access to a range of top specialists, including many who visit us from Saint Vincent so you don’t have to travel. We can provide services such as cataract and glaucoma treatment and streamlined colonoscopy scheduling.
- Advanced imaging: From routine and conventional diagnostic imaging examinations to advanced procedures which use state-of-the-art technologies, the diagnostic imaging team at Westfield Memorial Hospital is focused on providing the best results for our patients with the professionalism, care and compassion you expect. Westfield Memorial Hospital delivers a full range of diagnostic imaging services. We also have a Women’s Wellness Suite that provides a full complement of diagnostic imaging procedures and services that focus on the special needs of women.
- Emergency care: We are committed to providing compassionate and efficient care to you and your loved ones. We understand that your visit comes at a worrisome time and our staff will strive to make this visit as pleasant as possible. When you or your loved ones need emergency care, trust Westfield Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Department to provide you with timely, effective care close to home. The Emergency Department has a 5-bed patient treatment area providing initial evaluation and management of pediatric, adult and geriatric patients urgent as well as life-threatening illness and injury. The Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours per day The average wait time is less than 30 minutes
- Inpatient care: As a small scale, fully licensed inpatient facility with four inpatient beds, we can address observation and lower acuity inpatients with consumer-oriented care.
- Digital access to health records: Register for RelayHealth, our secure online patient portal, to get convenient access to your health information, including lab and imaging results.
At WMH, local doctors cover much of the day-to-day care, including services at the Emergency Department and primary care for the hospitalized. We like to think of it as neighbor treating neighbor. We know you and you know us.
Our doctors are supported by specialists who regularly visit from Saint Vincent and other regional practices. These specialists include:
- Ophthalmology (eye)
- Cardiologists (Heart)
- Gastroenterologists (Digestive disorders)
- Orthopedic surgeons (Muscles, Connective tissue, Joints)
Network care and transfers
If you require specialized care outside of our facility, we will coordinate a seamless hospital-to-hospital transition if the patient chooses. For those not well enough to go on their own or with loved ones, we arrange ambulance or helicopter transfers. Thanks to a new, shared system, your medical records are easily accessible at Saint Vincent Hospital and other Allegheny Health Network providers.