- Jefferson Hospital Home
- Visitor Information
- Patient Information
- Our Specialties
- Our Doctors
- Health & Wellness
- EMS Services
- Medical Staff
- Vendor Registration
- Employment Verification
- Hospital Charges
Non-Discrimination Policy & Program Accessibility
Non Discrimination Policy
Jefferson Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, veterans or disability status, or any other protected characteristic under law, in any respect, including but not limited to all employment decisions, the admission of patients and treatment available to patients. This reaffirmation of this commitment is made in conformance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Notice of Program Accessibility
Jefferson Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient rooms.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some examples of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD) which can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable (TTY/TDD) units, for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired.
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Flash Cards, Alphabet Boards and other communication boards.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let us know.