- STAR Center
- Virtual Hospital Setting
- Mobile STAR
- Traveling Education Cart
- Video Resources
- HeartCode Instructional Program
- Standardized Patient Program
- TeamSTEPPS Education
- Simulation Onboarding Series
- Simulator & Task Trainer
- Photo Gallery
- Course Catalog
- Contact Us
- STAR Center Regulations
- Facility Rental
- STAR Center Site Terms
- STAR Center Policies
STAR Center Video Resources
STAR Center Video Resources
Power Point Programs
Brain Death: the AHN standardization of the declaration of brain death
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Interventional Procedures
- Heart Failure and Hypertension
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA) and Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Non-Ketotic Syndrome
- Critical Care Course- Pulmonary
- IV Training: The proper installation of and IV line
A Day in the Life of a Healthcare Worker: A series of vignettes describing various position available in the health care field.
Fire safety for children- Escaping a fire: A short film for children explaining the importance of having an practicing a fire escape plan from their homes.
Diabetes Survival Skills: A series of videos designed for healthcare workers on the following:
- Blood Glucose Monitoring in a Hospital Setting
- Insulin Pen Instruction in a Hospital Setting
- Management of Low Blood Sugar in a Hospital Setting
- What is in you tool kit? (exploration of diabetes tool kits)
- Teaching Use of Vial and Syringe in Hospital Setting
Teaching Insulin Therapy: Reducing Barriers to Starting Insulin Parts 1-3
Video Visits: A training tool for providers to effectively communicate while conducting an online video visit.
Reducing Fall Risks: An interdisciplinary video demonstrating techniques that can be used in assessing and preventing patient falls.
Diamond Care Spine Surgery: What to expect if you are an outpatient for spine surgery.
Nursing Grand Rounds: Instruction for the nursing staff on the care of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Having the Conversation: A demonstration on counseling stage 4 cancer victims about end of life care.
Debriefing Essentials: Explaining the debriefing process from a clinical perspective.
Central Line Course: A demonstration of the decision making ability and effectiveness while inserting a central line.
Mock Code Training: A Mock Code training module showing interdisciplinary group dynamics.
Motivational Interview: A demonstration of conversation tactics on medication reconciliation.
Health Coach: A lesson for Primary Care Providers on managing a large patient load and keeping a high quality of care.
Specimen Collection Parts 1-3: Lessons on the collection, handling and transport of specimen to reduce errors.
The STAR Center Produces videos designed to educate health care practitioners- as well as the community- on numerous health related issues. STAR can design your educational video to meet the unique needs of your learners. For access to, examples of, or creation of your own video please contact the STAR Center at email@example.com.