Saving time, saving lives
In emergency situations, a moment can make all of the difference. Shorter wait times give you the jumpstart on your road to recovery and wellness.
- Pre-treatment diagnostic testing
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
High-level care when it counts
Receive quality care from certified emergency care nurses and physicians. AHN emergency services include:
- Faster diagnosis and treatment
- LifeFlight emergency helicopters and ambulance ground transportation to renown trauma centers
Greater Pittsburgh Region
Lake Erie Region
Do you know where to go?
With Allegheny Health Network, you have options. You can visit a care location that matches the severity of your medical condition to save you both time and money.
For conditions that should be treated within 24 hours, but are not life threatening:
- Strains and sprains
- Minor cuts and burns
- Infections (ear, throat, urinary tract)
- Seasonal allergies
- Stomach virus
For life threatening situations that need immediate medical attention:
- Major burns or broken bones
- Head injury
- Sudden or severe pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Loss of vision or consciousnes
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Stroke symptoms - (facial drooping, arm weakness, slurred speech)
Healthcare @ Future
AHN is building the future of healthcare
See how Allegheny Health Network and Highmark have dedicated themselves to bringing cutting-edge facilities and affordable care to western Pennsylvania.