Jefferson Hospital Recognitions
Part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Jefferson Hospital has received numerous awards and recognitions. These accolades reflect the compassionate medical care you and your loved ones receive right here in the South Hills.
Jefferson Hospital recognitions
All of our departments offer exceptional care. These departments are especially noteworthy:
- Heart disease
- Orthopaedic problems
- Women’s and infants’ health
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer®
- Jefferson Hospital is rated among the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation for Medical Excellence in Bariatric Surgery and Major Cardiac Surgery.*
- Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- First hospital in Pennsylvania to earn accreditation as an American Heart Association (AHA) Mission: Lifeline® ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI heart attack) Receiving Center
- AHA Get With The Guidelines® – Heart Failure Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Platinum award from the American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data Registry® action registry for acute myocardial infarction care
- Jefferson Hospital is rated among the top 10% of hospitals in the Nation for Patient Safety in Overall Medical Care and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).*
- Highmark Blue Distinction Center Plus for hip and knee replacement
- Joint Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center
Women’s and infants’ health
- First birthing center in western Pennsylvania to receive Keystone 10 Designation for promoting successful breastfeeding
- Highmark Blue Distinction Center for maternity care
Get Fast Facts about services and achievements at Jefferson.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Jefferson Hospital.
565 Coal Valley Road
Jefferson Hills, PA 15025
Source: 2020 CareChex® ‐‐ an information service of Quantros, Inc.