Sports Complex at Cool Springs
Cools Springs, which started off as a golf center, has been serving the people of South Hills since the 1970s. With the 2016 opening of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Sports Complex, Cool Springs is now a premier sports performance and sports medicine destination. We offer services that help active people keep doing what they love.
Allegheny Health Network Sports Complex at Cool Springs: Why Choose Us?
The AHN Sports Complex at Cool Springs is one of the premier sports performance facilities in Pennsylvania. We offer highly specialized equipment, professional expertise, and top notch services that help active people achieve their goals. These offerings are one reason why professional teams put their trust in AHN.
At AHN’s Sports Complex at Cool Springs, you’ll find:
- Sports medicine and orthopaedic care: Our nationally recognized sports medicine physicians offer the latest treatments for common and complex conditions, including lower back pain. For urgent problems, we offer same-day appointments. Find out more about the orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries we treat.
- Physical therapy: We help many people achieve lasting pain relief with skilled manual techniques and a corrective exercise selection to relax stiff muscles. Our physical therapists take a ‘hands on” and an integrated approach to therapy. Many of our therapists have specialty certifications giving you the best chances for positive outcomes. Read more about orthopaedic physical therapy.
- Sports performance services: Our team includes former collegiate and professional athletes who help you raise the level of your game. We also offer baseball and softball skill instruction, as well as provide rental to one of the top indoor facilities in the area. Get more information about our sports performance services.
- Latest technologies: Patients have access to specialized physical therapy, strength training and recovery equipment that is not widely available. Equipment such as the anti gravity treadmill, cryo therapy sauna, dynavision visumotor system, makoto functional movement arena, vibration drums and platforms, sequential air compression boots and HWave low frequency electrical stimulation.
AHN Sports Complex at Cool Springs: Sports Performance Amenities
AHN’s Sports Complex at Cool Springs is one of the largest multi-sport facilities in western Pennsylvania. Our amenities include:
- Baseball and softball facilities, such as pitching mounds and batting cages
- Golf services, including a 50-bay driving range and the latest golf simulation technology
- Hardwood courts for basketball and volleyball
- Strength training equipment, including dumbbells and kettlebells
- Turf field for soccer, football, or lacrosse
To learn more about our sports performance services or make a reservation, call 412-437-3001.
AHN’s Sports Complex at Cool Springs is located at:
1530 Hamilton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
Map and directions