The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Cancer Institute at Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) has world-class oncology teams, experts in their specific types of cancer, and national leaders in research, innovation, and treatment. Our comprehensive care includes groundbreaking surgical procedures, radiation therapies, chemotherapy regiments, and advanced tumor imaging for early detection.
AHN Cancer Institute - Allegheny General, currently under construction in Pittsburgh, will serve as a hub of research and innovation into cancer care for all of AHN. Services will include genomic testing, immunotherapy regimens, and targeted biologic therapies.
AGH provides leading-edge cancer care, including:
- Advanced diagnostics and treatments: The AHN Cancer Institute at AGH provides the latest diagnostic and treatment services in one easily accessible location.
- Patient support: Patient navigators guide you through diagnosis and treatments, quickly arranging for the services you need.
- Clinical trials: We collaborate with the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to offer even greater access to pioneering research and clinical trials. We also work with Johns Hopkins as part of a cancer genomics tumor board for rare and advanced-stage cancers.
- Dedicated patient services: At AGH, you have access to a variety of support services, including genetic counseling, social services, nutrition counseling, and pain management.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services: Our specially trained oncology physical therapists help minimize side effects and maximize your quality of life.
- Cardio-oncology: AGH cardiologists partner with your oncologist to protect your heart from problems associated with certain cancer treatments. Learn more about cardio-oncology.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Allegheny General.
Allegheny General Hospital
320 East North Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212