- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- About WMH
- Support the WMH Community
- Insurance and Financial Help
- Your WMH Experience
- Hospital Charges
Chautauqua Primary Care Clinic
Location: 21 Roberts Ave., Chautauqua, NY 14722 (centrally located on the Chautauqua Institution’s grounds)
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For appointments and more information: 716-357-3209
Since 1993, we have provided primary and urgent care to residents, visitors and staff of the Chautauqua Institution, helping nearly 1,000 people of all ages each season. Our clinic serves as an extension of our main hospital, with staffing by physician assistants and nurse practitioners and supervision from Dr. Russell S. Elwell.
In addition to handling on-site emergencies 24 hours a day, we provide a range of care. Examples of medical issues we can treat include:
- Allergies, insect bites and stings, and poison ivy/oak
- Cuts and abrasions, including corneal abrasions
- Nosebleeds with minor trauma
- Sore throats, asthma and upper respiratory infections
- Muscle strains and sprains and back pain
- Gastrointestinal (GI) issues
- Eye and ear infections
- School physicals
- Free blood pressure tests
Please call 716-357-3209 to make an appointment. While we take walk-ins, we give people with appointments priority. You must make an appointment for any lab services. Our last appointments of the day start at 3:15 p.m.
Coordinating with your doctor back home
We can help you coordinate care with your doctor back home. Simply ask your doctor’s office to mail or fax a copy of your medical records to our office at 716-357-3191.