Home Health at AGH
The Right Choice for the Right Care
The same world-class health care delivered in Allegheny Health Network hospitals is available to you in your home. Our goal is to coordinate a seamless transition of care from hospital to home and to provide the highest quality home healthcare. All of our services are designed in consultation with your physician and you to meet your individual needs and goals.
What our patients have to say about our care and service:
- "They always came in with a smile and a helping hand. Those wonderful people, I love them all; they were so caring."
- "I was cared for very well after my surgery. Your staff are dedicated and caring. The nurses and therapists were wonderful; their patient understanding, encouragement and guidance kept me achieving progress I would not have thought possible."
- "This service is important to people returning from a hospital. It gave me a sense of confidence that I was checked on and well taken care of. It relieved many fears during my recovery."
What our physicians have to say about our care and service:
- “I am unbelievably impressed by your staff’s professionalism and the care of my patient.”
- “My patient’s post hospital care has been wonderful. She has made major improvements because of the wonderful care she is receiving in her home. Thank you!"
Requesting Care at Home
To request services from, call 412.330.4211. Patients do not need to be in the hospital to request services; those being cared for in ambulatory care settings/clinics and emergency departments may be appropriate for home care services.
Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Highmark and most other insurance plans.
Most insurance plans are accepted for payment. Our staff will contact your insurance carrier to determine coverage. You will be informed of any potential financial liability before services begin.
West Penn Allegheny Home Care is accredited by The Joint Commission and is certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Medicare/Medicaid services.
For more information, please call 412.330.4211.