We use the latest therapies and technologies to treat many different types of cancers. We treat most cancer types, including cancers of the breast, prostate, thyroid, lung, esophagus, colon, pancreas, and stomach. Our treatments include:
- Medical oncology: Our modern medical oncology unit has 20 comfortable treatment chairs and two beds for chemotherapy infusions. Our on-site pharmacists have advanced training in cancer medications and are available to answer your questions.
- Radiation therapy: We have the latest, most advanced linear accelerator for precise delivery of radiation therapy. We tailor the beams to fit the size and shape of the tumor. This approach spares surrounding healthy tissue while targeting cancerous cells.
- Brachytherapy: We’re among a select few centers in the area offering internal radiation, or brachytherapy, for prostate cancer. Your physician places radioactive implants directly into cancerous tissue.
- Injections for bone metastasis: We inject bone-building medications to strengthen bones affected by cancer. Learn more about bone and soft tissue cancer treatment.
- Clinical trials: We offer the same clinical trial opportunities as AHN hospitals in Pittsburgh. There’s no need to drive into the city. You also have access to pioneering research, thanks to AHN’s partnership with the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center.