Comprehensive advanced endoscopy care
People choose to have endoscopy at AHN because of our:
- Renowned experts: Our team includes physicians who are on the frontlines of endoscopic innovations.
- Advanced technology and techniques: Our physicians use the latest endoscopic techniques to remove abnormal tissue, diagnose areas of concern, and treat a variety of conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract. Our specialists perform these complex procedures in a sophisticated endoscopy suite that uses the most up-to-date technology.
- Team mindset: Our gastroenterologists work with physicians from different medical specialties along with highly trained technicians and nurses. Working together on your case helps them offer you a higher level of comfort and safety during every endoscopic procedure.
- Minimally invasive approach: Our gastroenterologists use minimally invasive alternatives to surgery whenever possible. Therefore allowing for an easier and quicker recovery.
- Efficiency: We collaborate with referring physicians to provide quick and efficient care for every patient. We also work hard to reduce the time you spend on the phone with our staff while scheduling your appointments in a timely manner.
- Focus on research: Our physicians participate in the latest endoscopy research. They also regularly present at national and international conferences. Our research efforts help us provide you with the latest and most effective diagnostic and treatment procedures.
Our advanced endoscopy procedures
Our expert interventional endoscopists are skilled in performing a wide variety of effective procedures.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is used for evaluation of benign and malignant diseases of the biliary tract.
- Biliary endoscopy (cholangioscopy)
- Endoscopic ultrasound for evaluation and staging of tumors and fine-needle aspiration
- Argon plasma coagulation to treat bleeding lesions
- Endoscopic therapies for Barrett’s esophagus including radio frequency cryoablation and mucosal endoscopic resection
- Endoscopic suturing to help enclosing defects throughout GI tract
- Endoscopic management after gastric bypass surgery
- Stenting of different GI organs including the esophagus and colon
- Drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and cysts gastrostomy
- Endoscopic mucosal resection to remove and treat early tumors of the GI tract
- Endoscopic stricturotomy and fistulotomy in complicated IBD patients
- Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) to treat swallowing disorders as achalasia
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF) a minimally invasive procedure for the management of acid reflux
- Lumen apposing metal stents (LAMS) in the treatment of pancreatic fluid collections
Our team remains available to answer your questions anytime beyond your clinic visit.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment to learn more about AHN endoscopy services.