Talk to one of our emergency department agents 24/7, or fill out an online survey to give feedback for any of our hospitals.
As an Emergency Medical Service provider, you rely on our hospitals. Our EMS Pledge lays out what you can expect when you arrive at any AHN Emergency Department.
• We will closely monitor appropriate communication channels to receive your report.
• We will coordinate prompt access to a medical command physician when requested.
• We will activate appropriate specialty teams to expedite the care of your patient based on clinical criteria or per your request.
• You and your patient will be greeted respectfully.
• If a delay in bed placement occurs, we will communicate clearly with your crew and patient about the expected time frame.
• Once the treatment area has been reached, our staff member will introduce themselves and listen to your report in its entirety.
• We will maintain an area dedicated to EMS providers, where you can find refreshments that also include healthy choices.
• We will care for, including cleaning, any equipment that you must leave with us. If you do not visit our facility regularly, we will ship the equipment to you in a timely fashion.
Our resource guide gives you the information that you need to provide exceptional care to our patients.
• Cardiac Cath Lab activations available by request.
• Course schedule and location information, along with contacts.
Copyright © 2021 Allegheny Health Network. All rights reserved