The physicians and other health care providers at Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion know your health care needs are as unique as you are. We will work with you to provide comprehensive, personalized primary care for every member of your family, including:
- Health and wellness assessment to maximize your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preventive care, such as physical exams, screening tests, and immunizations
- Women’s health care including pregnancy and childbirth services
- Treatment and management of chronic and acute conditions
- Access to on-site laboratory and imaging services for one-stop care
- Walk-in care and extended hours for minor injuries and illnesses
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion is your one-stop destination for all your primary health care needs. We get to know each member of your family, creating treatment plans personalized to each member’s unique needs. From young children to older adults, we take care of every primary health care need.
When you come to us to see your primary care physician, you will find:
- On-site laboratory and diagnostic imaging: Waiting for more information about your health can be frustrating. Thanks to our onsite facilities for diagnostic tests and procedures, you get the answers you need sooner.
- Fast access to specialists: If your condition requires more intensive medical management, your primary care physician refers you to a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist. In many cases, specialists offer same-day appointments, eliminating the need for multiple visits.
- Preventive services: Taking charge of your health means doing what you can, now, to prevent illness or injury in the future. From immunizations to screening tests like mammograms and colonoscopy, we keep your family in good health with regular preventive services.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
990-1010 Higbee Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102