Allegheny Health Network's hospitals in the Pittsburgh region include:
- Allegheny General Hospital - Pittsburgh's North Side
- Allegheny Valley Hospital - Natrona Heights, Pa.
- Canonsburg Hospital - Canonsburg, Pa.
- Forbes Hospital - Monroeville, Pa.
- Jefferson Hospital - Jefferson Hills, Pa.
- West Penn Hospital - Pittsburgh's Bloomfield neighborhood
Founded in 1758, Pittsburgh has been nicknamed "The Gateway to the West," "The City of Bridges" and "The Steel City." Today the city's economy is largely based on healthcare, education, technology (especially computer software and robotics), and financial services.
With its affordable cost of living, low crime rate and rich artistic and cultural environment, Pittsburgh is an attractive place to call home. In fact, both Forbes and the London-based Economist Intelligence Unit have named Pittsburgh as the “most livable city” in America back in 2014.
To find out more about all that Pittsburgh offers, check out VisitPittsburgh.com.