We recruit trainees to our three-year ACGME accredited Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). The program accepts 6 fellows per year.
All applicants will be expected to complete the application process through the Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®). Guidelines for submission can be found on the ERAS website.
The following documents should be submitted by the candidates prior to be considered for an interview:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Green Card Status (if applicable)
- USMLE Scores (MDs): Steps 1 and 2; Step 3
- COMLEX Scores (DOs): Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Letters of Recommendation: 3 letters, including a letter from your Internal Medicine Residency Program Director
- Visa Requirements: The program accepts applicants with J-1 visa and Permanent Resident (Green Card) status.
- Allegheny General Hospital does not sponsor applicants with H1B visa status.
Applications will not be considered complete until all of the above-listed documents have been submitted electronically via ERAS.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified via email. Those candidates scheduled for an interview will meet with the program director and faculty of the Cardiovascular Institute.