Has an AGH night shift employee helped provide a remarkable health care experience ? If so, Nominate then for an AGH STAR of the Night award.
At Allegheny Health Network, our patients are our first priority, and we make a point to treat each and every one with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Has an AGH night shift employee helped provide a remarkable health care experience? If so, nominate them for an AGH STAR of the Night Award.
Each STAR of the Night awardee will be celebrated at a ceremony within their department and will receive a certificate and a STAR of the Night Award pin.
AGH STAR of the Night nominees must work the steady evening or night shift and exemplify the following qualities:
- Provide outstanding support within their department and with other departments
- Demonstrate good communication
- Provide outstanding care and service
- Exhibit the Core Behaviors of Allegheny Health Network:
- Customer First
- Trust Working Together
- Transformational Leadership
- Purposeful Execution
Any patient, visitor, or employee can nominate an exceptional individual by filling out the nomination form.