At the Orthopaedic Institute at Allegheny General Hospital (AGH), our experts use the most advanced technology to help you regain strength and flexibility while reducing pain.
We’re the primary medical provider for orthopaedic and rehabilitation care for the Pittsburgh Riverhounds professional soccer team and several local school athletic teams.
AGH is home to the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Orthopaedic Institute. Here, our physicians provide a complete suite of nonsurgical and surgical treatments. We specialize in:
- Precise spine surgeries: The AHN surgical team was the first in western Pennsylvania to use the Mazor X™ robotic system. This advanced system ensures precise spine surgeries. Learn more about orthopaedic surgery.
- Joint replacements: Our orthopaedic surgeons are experts at minimally invasive, robotic-assisted joint repair and replacement procedures.
- Orthopaedic nurse navigator: Through our Diamond Care approach, you work closely with a specialized nurse navigator who guides you through the surgical process. Learn more about Diamond Care [PDF].
- Advanced trauma services: The fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma team at our Level 1 Trauma Center provides the highest level of care for people injured in traumatic accidents. Learn more about the AGH Trauma Center.
- Sports and work injuries: We use nonsurgical and surgical therapies to stop pain fast and get you back into action. Learn more about primary care sports medicine.
- Rehabilitation: Our physical and occupational therapists help you regain and improve mobility, flexibility, and strength. Find an AHN Therapy Services location near you.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Allegheny General.
Allegheny General Hospital
320 East North Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212