AHN Orthopaedic Institute at West Penn Hospital
Experts at the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Orthopaedic Institute at West Penn Hospital uses the latest technology to treat back pain, joint pain, and other types of orthopaedic injuries.
Orthopaedic treatments at West Penn Hospital: Why choose us?
Our program is part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Orthopaedic Institute. We offer a wide range of nonsurgical and surgical treatments for orthopaedic problems, including:
- Neck and back surgeries: When appropriate, our orthopaedic surgeons use minimally invasive procedures to relieve neck and back pain. Learn more about the AHN Spine Center.
- Joint replacements: We offer comprehensive treatments for arthritis and joint pain. If you need joint surgery, we’re experts at minimally invasive, robotic-assisted joint repair and replacement.
- Expert surgical treatments: Our skilled surgeons provide surgery for the foot, ankle, spine, hand, and upper extremities.
Sports injuries: Experts in our sports medicine program offer nonsurgical pain relief, such as cortisone shots and physical therapy. When appropriate, we perform surgery to get you back into action safely and quickly. Learn more about primary care sports medicine.
- Concussion care: Our sports medicine physicians, licensed athletic trainers, and physical therapists are experts in detecting concussion symptoms that can be easy to miss. We use the latest techniques to treat concussions.
- Advanced trauma services: Our fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma team provides high-level care for people injured in traumatic accidents.
- Rehabilitation: We partner with physical and occupational therapists to help you improve mobility, flexibility, and strength. Learn more about physical therapy and rehabilitation at West Penn.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at West Penn Hospital.
West Penn Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15224