Living with and managing a complex medical condition is challenging enough. We make it easier for you to get the help you need from home.
AHN’s Specialty Home Infusion program offers therapies for a wide-range of complex conditions:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Immune deficiency disorders
- Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Multiple sclerosis
In addition to specialty therapies, we offer the full-range of core home
- Nutrition therapy (IV nutrition and tube feedings)
- Inotropes for end-stage heart failure
- Pain management
The Home Infusion program delivers more than just medicine. Our patients choose us for:
- Convenience: No need to take time off of work. We can schedule your treatment when and where it’s easiest.
- Consistency: You are supported 24/7, 365 days per year with no therapy gaps due to holidays, weekends, or inclement weather.
- Safety: Our highly skilled nurses provide one-on-one therapy in the convenience of your home.
- Satisfaction: Not to brag, but our program has achieved a 91% overall patient satisfaction rating.
- Results: 99.9% of our therapy sessions are free of unscheduled hospitalizations or adverse drug reactions.
You’ll also have access to a team of experienced, caring professionals who will personalize your infusion therapy treatment:
- Pharmacists who develop customized home infusion therapy care plans for in-home treatment
- Infusion specialists who provide a nursing plan of care and coordinate your care with your home health provider
- Nutrition support teams who design and monitor your diet by tube or IV feedings
- Pain management and supportive care teams who manage acute or chronic pain
To arrange for infusion therapy services including questions about insurance coverage, please call 1-800-381-8080.