Living with a heart condition presents special challenges. At Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion, our physicians understand the complexities of heart care.
Together with experts from Allegheny Health Network’s Cardiovascular Institute, we offer innovative new therapies based on the latest research. We help your heart beat stronger, longer.
We’re passionate about helping hearts heal. AHN’s Cardiovascular Institute is known for using the latest technologies and therapies to help you recover from illnesses and injuries affecting your heart. When you come to Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion for cardiac care, you benefit from:
- Multidisciplinary care: It takes a team effort to manage conditions affecting your heart. That’s why our heart specialists never work alone. We work together to manage your cardiac care, gaining insights and treatment recommendations from experts in multiple medical specialties.
- Personalized treatment: Your heart is unlike any other, and your treatment should be, too. We personalize your care plan based on your unique medical history, concerns, and goals for treatment.
- Innovative technologies: The Cardiovascular Institute comprehensively manages your care. We use the most up-to-date technology to help us diagnose, plan for, and treat your heart condition.
- Focus on research: The field of cardiology is constantly evolving. Currently, our Cardiovascular Institute heart specialists participate in more than 100 clinical trials, all advancing our understanding of complex heart conditions.
Our heart specialists excel at diagnosing and treating a variety of heart conditions, including:
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib): A heart rhythm disorder causing the heart to beat rapidly and irregularly.
- Coronary artery disease: A buildup of fatty plaque inside the arteries that supply the heart with blood and oxygen.
- Heart failure: Inability of the heart to pump enough blood to the body, usually resulting from another heart condition such as coronary artery disease or heart muscle disease
- Hypertension: Persistent high blood pressure, which increases your risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Vascular diseases: Any disease or condition affecting your arteries, veins, and lymph vessels.
Women often experience cardiac issues differently from men. The heart specialists at Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion have the expertise to identify heart health issues in women early on. Then, we develop a treatment plan that addresses each woman’s unique heart health needs.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
990-1010 Higbee Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102