AHN Neuroscience Institute at Forbes Hospital
Neurological problems, which affect the brain, spine, and nervous system, are highly complex. The neurology and neurosurgical experts at Forbes Hospital use the latest therapies to help you enjoy life to the fullest.
Neurologic care at Forbes Hospital: Why choose us?
As part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Neuroscience Institute, Forbes provides advanced treatments for all types of neurological conditions. We offer:
- Innovative spine treatments: AHN physicians were the first in the region to use the Mazor X™ robotic system to perform highly precise spine surgeries. In our adult spinal deformity program, we treat adults with complex scoliosis problems.
- Advanced stroke services: Our accredited primary stroke center is a recipient of the AHA’s Get With the Guidelines® – Stroke Gold Plus and Target: Stroke Elite Award. Our vascular and neurology experts helped pioneer the use of telemedicine to quickly diagnose and treat people experiencing strokes. Learn more about the Forbes Primary Stroke Center.
- Comprehensive care for Parkinson’s disease: In partnership with the Parkinson Foundation Western Pennsylvania, Forbes is home to the AHN Cahouet Center for Comprehensive Parkinson’s Care. Our specialists provide personalized treatment plans to address your changing needs. We offer novel therapies, including deep brain stimulation.
- High-level trauma services: Our neurotrauma care team provides fast, specialized care for people who incur traumatic brain injuries or spinal injuries from a car accident, shooting, or other traumatic event. Forbes Trauma Center is the area’s only Level 2 Center, which means we quickly and expertly handle all types of traumatic injuries.
- Nationally-acclaimed care: Forbes Hospital is rated among the Top 10% of hospitals in the Nation for Patient Safety in Neurological Care*
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Forbes Hospital.
2570 Haymaker Road
Monroeville, PA 15146