Musculoskeletal Osce - Upper Extremity
This 3-hour course enables internal medicine residents to become familiar with upper extremity exams and to practice on simulated patients. Upon completion of the course, residents will be expected to accurately perform elbow, wrist, and hand exams and create differential diagnoses for common upper extremity complaints.
- Perform a comprehensive elbow examination
- Perform a comprehensive wrist and hand examination
- Demonstrate therapeutic communication techniques when conducting clinical exams.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform clinical exam while communicating effectively with the patient ensuring understanding of information presented.
- Internal medicine residents