Wound Care at Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion wound care center specializes in treating chronic, nonhealing wounds that don’t respond to standard therapies. Our center houses four examination rooms, stocked with advanced equipment and technologies to help us better manage your wound.
Why choose Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion for wound care?
In many cases, people come to our wound care center after trying many other types of treatment. Our wound care specialists work with you to develop the most effective healing plan possible, even if previous treatments have been unsuccessful. When you visit us, you benefit from:
- Wound expertise: Our wound care specialists have experience managing all types of wounds, from diabetic ulcers to wounds caused by trauma.
- Innovative treatments: We offer several treatments using the latest technologies, such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy, to help you heal faster.
- Continuous care: It may take time to heal your wound, and we meet with you every time you visit us for treatment.
Promoting wound healing for all types of wounds
Many people live with chronic wounds that have trouble healing with standard medical therapies alone. We treat all types of wounds, including:
- Diabetic ulcers, particularly on the legs or feet
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
Advanced wound treatment options
Our wound care specialists use the latest treatment options to help you heal faster, including:
- Biological skin substitutes
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Specialized wound dressings and bandages
- Total contact casting
- Vacuum-assisted devices (wound vacs)
Our wound specialists are with you every step of the way
Chronic wounds may take many weeks to heal. Once each week during your treatment, you meet with your wound care physician to discuss your progress or concerns. The wound care center’s two staff nurses are always available to answer your questions.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
990-1010 Higbee Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102