Women’s Health Services at Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion
Women’s bodies have unique health needs, especially during and after pregnancy. Plus, women experience common health problems differently from men. Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion offers dedicated care for women in a location close to home.
Women’s health services at Peters Township: why choose us?
At Peters Township, you’ll benefit from:
- Convenient care: Whether you’re having an annual well-woman exam, planning a family, or going to prenatal appointments, you’ll see an OB-GYN close to home or work. Through our partnership with the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Women's Health Program, we provide the same quality of care as the downtown hospitals.
- Women’s health specialists: Our OB-GYNs have the expertise to treat you at every stage of life, from early adulthood to menopause and beyond. We will give you the tools and recommend the right screenings to manage your health proactively.
- Access to midwives: Many women appreciate having access to midwives during pregnancy and after delivery. In addition to OB-GYNs, our care team includes midwives who see patients three days a week.
- On-site imaging: You won’t have to travel far to get the tests you need. We offer mammograms and ultrasounds at our on-site diagnostic testing and procedures lab.
Complete healthcare services for women
The specialists at Peters Township offer the following services:
- Well visits: With a focus on prevention, these visits include Pap tests, gynecological exams, and breast exams, including mammograms. Our physicians also talk with you to address any concerns or questions. Learn more about well-woman care at AHN.
- Family planning: We offer contraceptive options and other sexual health services.
- Pregnancy care: We’ll work with you to support a healthy pregnancy by providing prenatal care, ultrasounds, and postnatal care. Find out more about pregnancy and newborn services at AHN.
- Menopause: Perimenopause and menopause can be challenging to navigate. Our team provides care and support, including bone density screenings, to help you manage these stages of life.
- Cancer care: The Cancer Institute at AHN treats all types of cancer — including those that affect women, such as cervical, breast, and ovarian cancers.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a Peters Township specialist.
Peters Township Health + Wellness Pavilion
160 Gallery Drive
McMurray, PA 15317