Your health is our top concern. We understand the complexities of women’s health care and provide a range of services to address each aspect of your unique self. When you come to the Women’s Center at Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion, you benefit from:
- Multiple specialties in one convenient location: Our women’s health specialists include providers in gynecology, obstetrics, behavioral health, and gynecologic oncology. You can see any provider you need in one centralized clinic.
- Comprehensive care: We offer care for many gynecological needs and pelvic health disorders. From routine gynecological examinations to menopause management, our medical services cover every phase of life.
- Obstetrical care: If you’re expecting a baby, our women’s health specialists help you have as healthy a pregnancy as possible. We also care for women trying to conceive with pre-conception counseling and education. If your pregnancy is high-risk, our maternal fetal medicine specialists ensure that you stay as safe and healthy as possible.
- Complete breast care: Breast care is a critical women’s health issue. Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion specialists help detect, diagnose, and manage breast cancer and other breast diseases with early intervention, screening, diagnostic studies, and effective treatment. Our breast patient navigators help you along every step of breast cancer treatment.
- On-site diagnostic testing: From diagnostic laboratory testing to breast MRI and stereotactic breast biopsy, we perform all kinds of diagnostic tests in one convenient location. You don’t have to travel all over town to get the answers you need.
- Complementary services: We understand your busy schedule, and we make it easy to get the health care you need with a fully staffed Austin’s Playroom and on-site retail pharmacy. Leave your child with us during your appointment, and pick up your prescriptions without having to leave Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion.
- Women’s health classes: We invite you to one of our classes designed to meet the specific needs and interests of women. From healthful cooking classes to yoga, there’s something for everyone. We also offer educational opportunities for all moms-to-be, such as breastfeeding and newborn basics classes.
Because women’s health care isn’t limited to gynecology and obstetrics, we provide a range of other services to comprehensively manage your health. Visit any of our women’s health specialists in practice areas including:
- Autoimmune disorders and diseases
In many cases, women have different health care needs than men. We base our treatment recommendations on your personal medical history and particular needs.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a specialist at Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion.
Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion
12311 Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090