Canonsburg Hospital is committed to providing excellent care to each and every patient. To achieve this goal, we continually review and improve our policies and practices to ensure that the desired outcomes are achieved. At Canonsburg Hospital, we strive to make sure every patient’s care is:
- Safe – avoiding injuries to patients while in our care;
- Effective – following best practices as determined by medical research and practitioners;
- Patient-centric – treating each patient with respect and being responsive to their individual needs, while providing expert clinical care;
- Timely – reducing wait times and delays for patients;
- Efficient – avoiding waste of time, equipment, and supplies.
Canonsburg Hospital invites the public it serves to report concerns about patient safety and quality of care to its management and The Joint Commission.
To report concerns about patient safety and quality of care to Canonsburg Hospital management, please use this link to complete the inquiry form.
To report concerns about patient safety and quality of care to The Joint Commission:
The Joint Commission
Division of Accreditation Operations, Office of Quality Monitoring
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181