Ambulatory Care Center at Canonsburg Hospital
For care without a hospital stay, turn to the Ambulatory Care Center at Canonsburg Hospital. We provide a wide range of services, from diagnostics to infusion to surgery, in an outpatient setting, so you can go home the same day.
Ambulatory care center at canonsburg hospital: Why choose us?
At our outpatient care center, you’ll find:
- Expert team: You receive a high level of care, from experienced specialists, in our conveniently located center.
- Range of services: Our Ambulatory Care Center is part of the comprehensive outpatient care services at Allegheny Health Network. You can consult with a physician, get an X-ray, receive a chemotherapy infusion, or undergo a surgical procedure.
- Easier recovery: After surgery you return home, where you continue to recover in your own comfortable environment.
Outpatient services we provide
Our center offers advanced, specialized care:
- Diagnosis: We can provide a full range of imaging scans, including X-rays and ultrasounds, to diagnose a variety of concerns.
- Primary care: We offer extensive services, including well visits, flu shots, preventive care, and management for chronic conditions such as diabetes.
- Lab tests: Get blood tests or urine samples done quickly and easily.
- Cancer services: People who need chemotherapy infusions or radiation therapy come to our center for prompt, convenient care.
- Surgery: We provide a range of same-day surgical procedures, including gastrointestinal procedures. Find out more about surgery at Canonsburg Hospital.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a Canonsburg Hospital specialist.
100 Medical Boulevard
Canonsburg, PA 15317