Allegheny Health Network’s media relations team is dedicated to providing reporters and other members of the news media with the assistance they need.
AHN Announces Plans for North Fayette Health & Wellness Pavilion
State-of-the-art facility to include a comprehensive Center for Reproductive Medicine, behavioral health services, primary care, and diagnostic imaging, among other programs
North Fayette Township, PA - Allegheny Health Network (AHN) today announced plans for a new, state-of-the-art Health + Wellness Pavilion in North Fayette. The $70 million, 68,000-square-foot facility will offer an array of primary and specialty outpatient services close-to-home for residents of North Fayette and surrounding communities.
Construction of AHN’s new Health + Wellness pavilion, which will be located in the existing structure of the former Main Event/Latitude 360 building in the Pointe at North Fayette shopping complex (200 Quinn Drive), is expected to be completed by the end of 2022.
AHN is partnering with Orangestar Property Advisors and Sentinel Construction to develop the North Fayette Health + Wellness Pavilion. RM Creative has been engaged to serve as the project architect.
A centerpiece of the new facility will be AHN’s Center for Reproductive Medicine, a leading reproductive endocrinology program and licensed ambulatory surgery facility for infertility treatments. RM Creative has engaged internationally known architect Chip Calcagni, who has helped develop more than a dozen preeminent invitro fertilization (IVF) laboratories and infertility treatment centers across the United States and Europe to build a world-class facility for AHN. The North Fayette facility will be a one-stop shop for women and couples seeking reproductive medicine services at AHN, with all physician consults, diagnostic services and fertility assistance procedures performed onsite.
Other services planned for AHN’s new Pavilion include:
- Essential health and wellness services including lab collection, primary care, and express care walk-in services open for extended and weekend hours.
- A comprehensive imaging suite with MRI, CT, X-Ray, DEXA, ultrasound, mammography, echocardiography, and vascular screening. The pavilion will house AHN’s first 3T MRI – a leading edge technology that produces exceptionally detailed images of the anatomy - as well as dual source CT capabilities, both firsts for the North Fayette region.
- A behavioral health clinic practice with onsite clinicians specializing in adult, adolescent, and women’s behavioral health. This is the first major Pittsburgh-area suburban expansion of AHN’s Women’s Behavioral Health program, which over the past few years has helped thousands of women and families experiencing postpartum depression and infertility.
- Additional women’s health services, including pre and postnatal care, maternal fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology and urogynecology.
- Thirty-six exam rooms accommodating a range of rotating physician specialty clinics, including cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, neurology, rheumatology, pain medicine, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, bariatric surgery, and orthopedic surgery -including foot & ankle specialist.
“At AHN, we believe that providing patients with convenient access to high quality health care services in the communities where they live and work is essential to promoting wellness, and we are thrilled to bring this magnificent new facility and all the services it will offer to Pittsburgh’s western suburbs,” said Cynthia Hundorfean, AHN President and CEO. “As the hub of AHN’s world-class reproductive medicine program, we also expect this pavilion to be a leading destination for women and couples from across the tri-state region, and beyond.”
North Fayette will become AHN’s sixth Health + Wellness Pavilion, joining others serving the communities of Wexford, Bethel Park, Peters Township and Erie’s east and west sides.