Allegheny Health Network offers the full gamut of imaging services to meet the needs of patients with a wide array of diseases and conditions. Your exam is interpreted by a qualified, highly-skilled subspecialist: all of our radiologists are board-certified and have completed formal subspecialty training in their areas of expertise. Our radiologists are dedicated to maintaining their proficiency, and each of them meets or exceeds the standards set by the American College of Radiology.
Our technologists and nursing staff, all of whom are certified, are also highly skilled and caring members of our healthcare team. Many of them have achieved subspecialty certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
The equipment used in our facilities has been certified by the American College of Radiology to ensure the highest imaging quality at the lowest radiation levels.
We offer the following imaging services:
- Bone densitometry
- CT (computed tomography)
- Image-guided procedures (biopsies/drainages)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear medicine and nuclear cardiology
- Plain film radiography (X-Ray)
- Special procedures
Services are offered at the following locations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital Breast Care Center
- Allegheny Imaging of McCandless
- Allegheny Imaging at Robinson
- Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Outpatient Care Center - New Kensington
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Radiological Imaging - Natrona Heights
- Allegheny Valley Hospital Outpatient Care Center - Vandergrift
- Bethel Park Campus
- Brentwood Professional Plaza
- Canonsburg Hospital
- Canonsburg Hospital – Peters Outpatient Care Center
- Century III Mammography Center
- Federal North MRI
- Forbes Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Jefferson Medical Arts Building
- Jefferson MRI - South Hills Medical Building
- Pine Richland – AGH Radiology Outreach Office
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Suburban Radiology Center
- Waterfront Medical Building
- West Penn Hospital
- Wexford – AGH Radiology Outreach Office
- And more...
For more information about radiologic imaging, please visit www.RadiologyInfo.org.
Find out more about this specialty at a location near you.
Classes & Events